CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, October 26, 2007

ME!

Well, My name is Nichole my friends call me Chole. I'm 24 years old, and I'm married to my best friend Scott. We have been married for going on 3 years June 2008, and we have been together for 7 years in June 2008. We love hanging out with our family (and boy is our family interesting!!), hanging out with friends, we are both volunteers with Monterey Fire Department, Scott is also a career Firefighter - EMT-B and Lieutenant with Richland Fire Department. We are very active in our church. We teach together the 7Th, 8Th, and 9Th graders, Scott helps his mom (Lola teach 5Th, and 6Th grade (i think) in bible drills and i am also very active with the youth at our church. I have 2 sisters Melanie and Amanda and 1 brother Colby. My sisters both have kids (7 between the 2 of them). I have one sister in law Rachel she is married to Bryan, and 1 brother in law Drew who is 13 and loves football! I have one best friend that is my solid rock. She knows just when to make me laugh, or when i need a shoulder to cry on. She has 2 wonderful children Justin and Cait-Cait, and a new boyfriend Buddy! I work for Cardiovascular Surgical clinic in Jackson, Ms at the Ms Baptist Hospital Colonnades Bldg. I have been there for almost 3 years and it's OK! I'm a Certified Medical Assistant and a Medical Secretary, OSHA Coordinator, and anything and everything else. I work at MEA Richland PRN mostly on Saturdays! boo hiss grrrr i hate missing not doing anything on Saturdays!!!

1 comments:

Me said...

dude!!! you are such a writer.. i dont see my name anywhere in your blogs.. jk.. i am enjoying reading what you have going on.. write some smack about work.. no no no dont do that.. i prob would not like seeing what smack you have to write about.. well let me go so that i can write on my blog too!!!-me