CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

6 wks

Im 6 wks 3 days but i was going to give the 6 weeks info.....

The Baby is around 1/4 inch long - think of a small lentil with a tail! But this is one busy legume. If you could see your baby you would see dark spots where the eyes and nostrils are begining to form. Those little holes on the sides of the head are where those little ears will be. The baby's arms and legs are now tiny buds, but by the end of this week those buds will be moving, thanks to the muscle fibers that are forming. By the end of the week, that precious little heart will beat a regular rhythm. The baby's backbone and rib bones are starting to form.

I haven't really felt different except for CRAVING Dr Pepper everyday! Which i know i shouldn't have. I have felt kinda sick a couple of times and almost all of those times has been when i have been eating eggs! YUCK! So im staying away from those eggs from now on. I dont even know if i want to eat them afterwards! My boobs kinda hurt at times but not all the time. Im thankful for that!!! Tomorrow we have our appt to hear the heartbeat YAY!! I kinda hope it's two baby's in there.....i know i know everyone reading this is thinking OMG she has lost her flippin mind. Maybe i have but i would love every minute of it! They would have to call an ambulance for Scott tomorrow if they says it's two! Haha

I blog tomorrow and let ya know how it goes. Pray for us and the Baby. God has already blessed us with so much. I am eternally grateful for this opportunity.

Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

0 comments: