CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, February 1, 2008

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im starting to feel like i cant do this weight loss thing. I havent gained, but i feel like i have NO support. There for a while we all encouraged each other and now i feel like all is lost. Yall have no idea how much of an impact having people to support you helps. I know people are busy and have other things to do but we cant give up. I am so proud of myself for doing as well as i have and i dont want it to end here. I know Shannon is busy and she cant do it right now, but we have to keep it up. Please!

6 comments:

Felicia said...

Hi ya!!

Just popping by to say Hello and wish you a wonderful weekend!!

You CAN do this weight loss thing because 1. you already are doing it and 2. you are WORTH doing it for!!! Just keep facing forward and you will reach your goals!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!

*huggles*
=0)

Cherry Dolphin said...

I agree with Felicia, you CAN do this... You ARE doing it! You are doing a fantastic job, and I will encourage you along the way! I just usally can't catch up until weekends.

Linds said...

Awww!! Keep blogging, and they will come! I'm definately here for you! You're doing such a great job... definately keep it up!

I agree though... I find sometimes this blogging world can be like of clique-ish. I often wonder why my blog isn't worthy of all the comments, when some people have loads. Anyways, i guess it's better to have fewer comments made by people who care, than loads of people just stopping in to say good job!!

Honestly though, keep it up, and good things will happen!!
Lindsay

Chubby Chick said...

Hey, girl. Hang in there! You CAN do this. You ARE doing it!

Have you considered joining the "Healthy You Challenge?" It's a great support system, and I think it would benefit you a lot!

Carleen said...

I'm here I'm here.... here to support as well... I think everyone was getting a little overhwelmed with all the blogs./challenges etc... but if you reach out so will others..
Take Care and keep in touch

Anonymous said...

I was just looking through my Easter Challenge links and here you are asking for support. Keep up the good work, Chole. I noticed that the people in the Healthy You Challenge seem to be getting lots of support. I agree with Chubby Chick. Maybe you should join that one. I thought about taking over the Easter Challenge but I'm also easily overwhelmed and have too much going on right now. Anyway, keep going forwards!