CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, January 28, 2008

PLEASE PRAY!!!

My VERY good friend Amy and her husband Brant Davis are expecting a beautiful baby girl (Addison). Amy was scheduled for a C-Section on April 23, 2008. During the night last night she started having contractions and has dialated. The hospital did an ultrasound this morning and Addison weighs 2lbs 3ozs. They are giving Amy steroid shots to try and make Addison's lungs as healthy as possible. Please pray for this young family, there 10 yr old daughter Abbey, 6 yr old son Brandon and unborn baby girl Addison. We all know the Lord works wonders and he is a mighty and powerful God and capable of anything.

Matthew 18:20 says " For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them."

Chole

3 comments:

Linds said...

Aw that's so sad.... my thoughts are prayers are definately with the family! Hopefully everything will work out!

Cherry Dolphin said...

I'm praying for them! Let us know how everything goes...

Anonymous said...

I just read this (Feb 3) and sent up a prayer. Please let us know what happened, OK?