CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, July 28, 2008

Babies gallore....

I have so many friends having BABIES!!! One of my best girls Tierney is in her 6th month. She is going to be a GREAT mom i just know it. I am so happy for her and Josh, and i cant wait to see little Kye. This is a picture of her from this weekend.



Friday we found out Jenn and Lee some other friends of ours are going to be welcoming a 2nd little bundle of joy into their home February 28th, 2009. This is the same day that our baby would have been due, the same time Tierney and Josh got pregnant this year, and the same day Grandmother died this year. Funny how things work out some times.
We also have a new addition to the Webb family. Baby Boy Andrew Noah Lawson born Tuesday 7/15/08 @ 4:16 pm, Weighed 7lbs 9oz, 20 inches long. I will post a picture of him soon.

1 comments:

Megan Pilgrim said...

Hey Chole! Looks like you've been away for a little while too. We should get together soon, I'm at my mom's now. Love Ya!