CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, April 7, 2008

1st Weigh In.....

Ok so this weekend knowing i was starting a new challenge i pigged out! I ate everything i wnated and then some. So needless to say i have gained 7.2 pounds! YUCK. But it ok i did it to myself. That just means i have to up my game and work harder.

I went shopping with my friend Rachie this weekend, and i bought the new book out by Jillian from Biggest Loser called: Making the cut!.

Ill let yall know how it goes!

Today on the menu:
(am) i packet of grits (100 cal)
(noon) chicken broth - only because i had no soup and haven't been shopping (20 cal)
(s) 100 cal Ritz snack pack
(pm) deer sausage dogs, bellpeppers, onions (i might leave the bread off)

LOTS OF WATER!
Love Chole

2 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

I hope you have a great weight-loss week! And I'll be looking forward to hearing how the book is! :)

Megan Pilgrim said...

Hey Girl! I love you and any support you need in anything I'll be here.