CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New stuff!!!!!!

Back last year i went to a ladies night out at my grandmothers old church. They had a group of ladies singing that night called "Women of Praise". After that night i thought that would be cool to be able to be a part of something like that! Im not tooting my own horn but i sing pretty good. Well at my church we had a 5th Sunday singing and invited a group of ladies from Vicksburg, Ms to sing i think it was like 7 ladies. Then some of the ladies in the choir decided to make a group. The whole time after hearing that group at church it was on my heart that i wanted to be a part of something like that. When the ladies at church made a group i wasnt invited but they are mostly ladies in there late to mid 50's so i understood (but i wanted to be included)!

My friend Brooke came to me about 2 weeks ago and said "Hey what do you think about starting a group to sing?" I was in awe. I didnt know what to say because this had been on my heart for almost a year. Of course i said yes. Well every now and then we have talked and not really set anything in stone and last night we got together 4 of us and looked at some songs.

Believe it or not we sound really good together. This is all to glorify God and sing praises to him. Our gruop is me, Brooke, Lindsey, and Jennifer. Last night as we sang we tried to come up with some names to choose from. We really want to pray about this going somewhere and not just a group of girls that sing every now and then.

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think of these names:
Divine Grace
Hosanna's Cry
Southern Grace
Sisters of Eve

We want something that has to do with the faith we have in Christ and the underserved Grace he gives us.
This is hard!!!

I'll give ya'll an update soon!
Love, Chole

1 comments:

Linds said...

Glad to hear you're back! I like Divine Grace personally, but they are all good choices!