CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Birthday Challenge!!

I was being blogger nosey and i saw where Shannon is doing a Birthday Challenge. Well i want to do my own B-Day Challenge. My B-Day is 5/27 so i would like to lose 15 pounds by my b-day!

I dont think that is very overboard 15lbs! Totally doable!!

So all you big girls out there lets lose some weight. My friend Rachie might do it but she doesnt blog very much so i might just have to blog for her!

Im going this weekend to get some things to take some pictures of Rachel's neice Avery. Im so excited. My sis-n-law is expecting and im going to see if i can shoot some pics of her and my friend Amy is going to let me shoot some pregnancy pics of her next Sunday, and then Rachel's bro is gettin married June 6 and im shooting pics of his wedding in DESTIN!!

As you can see im gonna be a busy worker bee over the next several weeks buts thats okay it will keep my away from the fridge.

Love Chole

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great!!!! Good luck!

Chubby Chick said...

Good luck with your birthday challenge! I know you can do it! :)