CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, May 15, 2009

Arise at Pinelake....

Last night 2 friends of mine and I decided to go to Pinelake to the Arise Womens Service. It featured Barbie Bassett. On the way i wasn't quite sure what i would be experiencing at the service if anything. We got there and had a few laughs along the way. We got in a found a seat and i started thinking is this really gonna be good? I questioned myself and thought ok come on Nichole your in church surely it will be fun. They had a music worship before Barbie spoke and it was GREAT. I was so touched by all those women that sang and praised God with there voices. I began to think this is gonna be something good. Barbie came on and spoke and let me just tell you that women has a fire in her for the love of Jesus Christ. She touched my heart so much. She told stories to make you laugh, and cry. If you missed it you missed a great thing. One thing she talked about was being a missionary a servant. When we become Christians we are missionaries, we are servants, and i realized i havent been a very good servant or missionary. She talked about God being our center and ONLY our center he cant be left or right and he has not been my center lately, but he will be!

0 comments: