CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Baby Blues.....

Today makes us 20 weeks and 3 days.....you would think that would mean the nausea, and vomiting would be gone.........NO NO NO MAM!

I feel like the person from the Pepto Bismol commercial....nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, minus the diarrhea add some VOMIT! But it is all gonna be worth it in 19 weeks when we get to bring home our precious little girl!

I went last week with the help of my wonderful husband and very best friend Tierney and got registered for baby stuff. It was so much fun. I loved all the little clothes, and shoes, car seats, blankets, bottles.....oh i cant wait! I got registered at Babies R Us (majority of my stuff), Target (crib, changing table), and JC Penney (some little cute odds and ends). The only thing i cant make my mind up on is her bedding. It is the hardest thing to pick out in the whole wide world besides HER NAME!

I dont think we will ever find this child a name!!! Ugh.......what do we do! I guess when she born and doesn't have a name something might come to us that we can decide on and both agree on!

1 comments:

Wei Sic Meow said...

I hear you. My morning sickness has got so much worse this week. And why DO they call it morning sickness? Mine gets worse in the afternoon and evening. I was wretching on my way home from a movie last night. Lovely! I can't wait until this part is over.