CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, May 11, 2009

My First (Pre) Mom Mother's Day!

Sunday was a great day. I spent the day with my Mom in law Lola and Scott's family. We had a blast eating, not having to clean, taking pictures of Andrew, and just being lazy.

I wasn't expecting to be recognized as a mom at all yet, but at church the GA's handed out flowers to all the mom's and they gave me one too. They said i was just as much a mom now as i will be in 4 months!

My wonderful sister in law Rachel gave me the sweetest card ever for my first mother's day, and my mother in law Lola gave me a frame for mother's day that i can put a sonogram picture in and it says "Coming Soon".

It was truly a day to be remembered. I cant wait to Scrapbook all about it! I know next year with Little Girl being here it will be even more special!

I hope all of my friends had a great day!

0 comments: