CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, November 9, 2007

God does have a sense of humor!

My mother in law is my rock. Without her i would be lost. She is such a joy in my life. Sometimes i wonder why God would bless me with such a wonderful husband and the wonderful family of his after all the things i did wrong growing up and all the bad choices i made, but then i think how could he not. He is such a loving God, and he shows it to us each and every day in so many ways that we don't even realize.

Well let me just say if you have a dull life ladies you aren't in the right family!! Us Webb's we never have a dull moment...nope never we have always got something we are laughing about and we laugh so that we don't cry! Kinda like the book "If God is in control why do i have a headache!!"

My momma Lola and i always have a blast no matter what we are doing. It could be something as simple as just hanging out at Fred's while Grandma and Aunt Rosie are in church. I know what you are all thinking no we are not skipping church OK Grandma and Aunt Rosie are Catholic and they go to Saturday afternoon mass..so we aren't skipping to shop!

Well those of you who don't know me very well after i write some of these blogs you will have a good picture!! My favorite word is butt!! I know i know BAD BAD word and i shouldn't say it, well my husband Scott's favorite word is blessed!! yeah and those 2 words combined aren't a very nice phrase let me add. So my momma Lola says she is going to one day (Lord willing!!) have a grandchild 2 years old running around saying "blessed butt" ooooppppsss...

I told momma Lola one day i said "ya know God sure does have a sense of humor putting me in your life huh??" I know she just wanted to bust out laughing and maybe she did i don't really remember all i ever remember is the belly shacking laughin till you hurt stuff..... kinda like mine and Rachie's first road trip last year and the See-Saw incident!!! if you haven't read that one read it but make sure you go potty first and have tissue to wipe away the tears you will laugh so hard you'll cry!!

I have some friends that say they would love to be a fly on the wall sometimes and just ride around on my shoulder.....i guess i lead a pretty interesting life!! My husband would tell you it's because I'm married to him!! HA HA i just humor him!

Grandma and Aunt Rosie stayed with Scott and I last May while momma Lola and James went to Arkansas for their anniversary....OMG was that interesting! You would have loved it. Lets just stop and get this picture....... k you have Aunt Rosie 94 but tells everyone she is 92 and don't correct her cause she will tell you i am not 94 i was born in 1913 and we are like OK Aunt Rosie 1913 from 2007 is 94 you will be 95 next year! Oh no don't do it, it doesnt go over well....then you have Grandma she just turned 88... well they are both full - 100% Italian!! Yep they are Italian.....yes ladies eat it up i am married to a man who is a whole 25% Italian...don't get me wrong he might only be 25% but oh is he hot....dark, tall, handsome......OK back to the story everyone wipe the drool from your lip he is TAKEN!!! anyways......so we babysat while they were gone and Gma and Aunt Rosie had all the meals planned Scott was so excited we were gonna have Froshee's (poor man supper they call it) and one night we were gonna have stuffed Artichokes ummmmm so good but a lot of work to only get to eat one part!! Well lets just say neither one remembered just how to make anything we made that weekend and then the fought because one was telling the other she was wrong but she didn't know either!! yeah....sense of humor remember!

Gma and Aunt Rosie had to go to Church on Saturday and my Rachie came over to ride with me to take them to church. Rachie loves hanging out with them and hearing the stories over and over. Rachie ask Aunt Rosie if she ever wanted to have babies i think is how she out it cause Aunt Rosie never married, and Aunt Rosie told her NO she wasn't no floosie she wasn't married!! Rachie was like OK I'm a floosie i have 2 kids and I'm not married!! HAHA you would have to just be there! Then we got going down the road and i said something about Gulla (my favorite word in Italian butt!!) and Rachie was like what is that? I told her what it meant and that it was Italian and she wanted to learn more! I love learning new words from them.... so i told her Fatcha de Renalli (means your face looks like a toilet) and Testa Duda (hard head) Aunt Rosie just cringes when i tell people that stuff cause she says one day I'm gonna tell somebody that and they are gonna know what it means and get me!

Or the time momma Lola and me went to Foley for her bday it was August 2006...we stopped at a gift shop on the beach and i saw these coconut's ya know the ones you wear on your boobie's...well mine are rather large and i said "huh these say one size fits all, and i held them up and it was one size fits MOST not all....this guy walked by and i was like is this one size fits most or all???" He just dies laughin and momma Lola wanted to die!! Never dull I'm tellin ya!!I did buy those coconuts and momma Lola bought her a pair too......Scott wanted to croak when i told him.....the next year i tried to sell them in a garage sale Scott wanted to die then too!

Needless to say we always have so much fun....and there is more fun to come momma Lola and i are going to Foley, Al with some ladies from the church next weekend......Oh I'm so excited!!!

Well I'll save some for later..........keep watchin for my Blog The 5 of US: 2 walkers, 2 wheelchairs and a Cadillac!!!!!!!!!!! Its a belly giggler!!
Love ya Chole

1 comments:

desiree said...

i thought that story was so funny i laughed so hard, y'all never have a dull moment.