CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Umpa Loompa!!!!!

Has anybody ever seen the movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?? That is my sister Amanda's all time favorite show. We watched it over and over as a child. In the movie ( for those of you who were sheltered as children and didn't get to watch this) there are these big round short men that are orange and fat. They are called Umpa Loompa's, and i guess they are called that because in the movie they waddle around and sing umpa umpa doop a dee dee.... yadda yadda ya know. Well I feel like an Umpa Loompa!!! I know it's horrible. I feel like a short, fat, round, orange, man!! I joined Weight Watchers on 10/9/07, and get this by the scales they use which i feel like sometimes the little woman that is mean and makes me get on the scale and pay her 11 dollars a week puts her foot on the edge when i weigh. I just know she has to because i know i should have lost more than 6 pounds in almost a month!! That is horrible and i just know it has nothing to do with the fact that i ate a Baconator from Wendy's last Saturday, or that i went to El Rachito with my girl Rachel Friday night and i ate a whole bowl small one that is of cheese dip and i had a beef fajita quesadilla with rice, beans oh and the sour cream and the sweet tea, and then Saturday night i had Itchiban sushi, and egg drop soup, and egg rolls, and sweet tea, and that creamy cheesy crab thing, and well that's enough for that trip, then Sunday my family wants to go back to Itchiban and eat and i of course drank unsweet tea this time because my husband was there and i cant have him knowing how much food I've been enjoying on the side!! No way. Just like last night was Wednesday night and we Baptist like to eat at church BUT the cook we have makes the nastiest food! I wouldn't feed it to my dog in her death kennel OK!! So since i knew the food would be gross and i knew Scott wouldn't be there cause he went into work for a little while my car just over powered me and turned into Sonic and something inside of me made me order those cheese sticks and if that isn't bad enough it then made me get a Jr burger but i gained power quickly and got a diet coke to wash it down!! then like its a never ending cycle ya know. Some friends of ours called and invited us to see there kids dressed up for Halloween and they had Chili....but i did good i stayed away from the chili...but they hard corn dip!!! OMG i couldn't control myself it was like a never ending bowl of bliss and i just ate and ate and ate. I didn't even get a plate i stood over the bowl and dared anyone to stop me!! When i weighed in Tuesday night and i only lost 2 more lbs i vowed i would work so hard this week, that i would exercise and eat only within my points and i wouldn't eat things that were not healthy...but I'm doomed!! I will always be an Umpa Loompa i just know it!!!! How can you live with yourself when you look like a chewed up and spit out fat, round, orange, MAN!!! boo hissss grrrr. What does a girl do? As i sit here and think of all the decisions i made that were bad over the past several days i am all of a sudden encouraged to push on and try harder. I'll just sit here and eat my cranraisins and drink my water and hope the pounds just melt off!!! Love ya.. Chole

2 comments:

Rachie said...

Just so you know..I think you are BEAUTIFUL!!! INSIDE AND OUT!!!! You have a beautiful spirit and I love you!!! Im so glad that we are friends.

desiree said...

i love you they way you are, but i also want you healthy and around more longer to, cause we don't need u in bad health