CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, November 5, 2007

Whose a GRINCH????

OK so i married a man who despises Halloween! Don't get me wrong he got to trick or treat as a child but his family didn't like go all out ya know, and my family on the other hand even though we are dysfunctional we would all dress up! My Grandmother to this day dresses up as something different every year to pass candy out. I can even remember my Grandma taking me and my sisters to our Aunt Donna's house every year so that we could roll her yard! Ahh the good ole days!

I wanted so badly to find the coolest outfit this year and go trick er treat and maybe i could pull it off better if a had a child but i wanted to oh did i want to! Ya know i might not get very good attention being a 24 year old married woman dressed up and trick er treating!! Nah....I did go to church and we did what is called trunk or treat. Its where people decorated the trunks of there cars and passed out candy. All the little kids were dressed up and looked so cute. I took lots of pictures i have to post some later.

Afterwards i went home and ran into my Rachie and her crew they were so cute! I know it sounds weird saying kids are cute at Halloween when most of them are dressed as Dracula, and a bloody blob, but they were cute. Scott had to work for a little while and some of our friends that have children already were getting together and having some chili, and they invited us over. They had there little kids dressed so cute. Kylie Beth was a Fairy, Sarah Katherine was a Ballerina, Austin was a Pumpkin, and Kayne was a Pumpkin!! Oh they looked so CUTE!! We tried to take pictures of them all together for their first Halloween but it didn't work it was absolutely impossible to ask for cooperation from those 4!

The Grinch thing where does that fit in you ask?? Well my sister Amanda ask me if i was gonna be passing out candy and i told her NO i turn my porch light off and i still have little hellion kids knocking on my door! So she called me a Grinch....I know I know the Grinch stole Christmas not Halloween but what can i saw my sister is Blonde OK! Don't get me wrong when i EVER have kids i want to dress them up as little fireman and princesses and ladybugs and take them trick er treating (mainly cause i want that candy) and people better not turn them lights off for my kids! HA We will see how the Halloween thing goes when we have kids!! Who knows Scott may not want them dressing up? And if he doesn't i support his decision....he is the head of the household and God did say to submit to your hubby! I know how to get away with it though so little children of mine who aren't even thought of by you daddy don't worry mommy will take you trick er treating!

Hope everyone had a good safe night!
Love ya Chole......PS i know this post is like a lot late but i was busy OK i just had time to finish it!

1 comments:

desiree said...

poor chole didn't get to go trick or treatin maybe you'll have kids soon and u can