CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

When you grow up.....

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Surely everyone thinks of what they want to be when they grow up! Right?? I wanted to be so many things and i still don't know if I'm doing what i want to for the rest of my life.

I love doing so many things that I'm not sure what would be the sure thing i want to do. My hubby on the other hand he only had 1 other thing that i know of that he wanted to do when he grew up. He wanted to Coach High School Football and Teach History, but he ended up being a career Firefighter. Go figure!

For instance i can remember wanting to just be a Mommy when i was little, then i wanted to be a Lawyer (that ended when i got a speeding ticket and had to go to court....it wasn't for me. I would be in contempt ALL the time!), then i said a Doctor!! woo hoo i wanted to make the big bucks but not study to do it, then it was the Marine Biologist (news flash if you didn't already know..you have to work near water, preferably know how to swim, and oh yeah the important part SHARKS LIKE HUMANS!! and they will eat you!, then it was a Nurse (didn't have the math grade), then it was Accounting (still the math issue), back to Marine Biology, Nursing,Professional Student!! I ended up getting my AAS in Medical Assisting Technology. Basically i could do mainly the same thing as a Nurse without the pay and without the math!

I joined a Vol. Fire Department while i was in college and was Certified in Firefighting, and eventually i got my Certificate in Emergency Medical Technology.

I'm not happy with where i am no mainly because the pay stinks, i have the work load of 2 people (sometimes i think 3), some of the people i enjoy (Rachie, Amy, and Cass) but for the most part i don't enjoy being around the others i work with.

I love Photography, and arranging flowers, and writing. Sometimes i think i could do that every single day but then i think ya know what if i didn't make any money? It would be awesome if i could open a little shop and make flower arrangements, do some freelance photography, and have all the time in the world to write short stories.

I'm gonna investigate the Photography thing. I have some awesome friends that are gonna let me take some pics of their families for Christmas Cards, and a friend that is gonna let me do some maternity pics for her. I'm gonna call some places and see if i need a special license or how to start a business if people like my work.

Ill keep you all posted on how it goes.

love Chole

0 comments: