CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Always an Aunt never a Mom......

Ever heard the expression "always a bridesmaid never a bride"? Well i have a new one.... "always an Aunt never a Mom"! Sounds good huh? Fits me perfect! I have always wanted so badly to be a mom. I think all little girls grow up wanting to be a mom. Well my husband and i have been married for 3 years almost....we have been together for 7 years. Several months ago we talked about children and i told him i would love to be pregnant at Christmas and get to give his mom a gift and her find out that way. Well Last night we had our family Christmas and low and behold she got the gift just not from us! My sis-n-law Rachel and her husband Brian are expecting. Yep! She was 12 weeks last yesterday and due in July.

They said it fell at a good time cause she is in Nursing School and she will be out on Summer break when she has the baby.

I was in shock i didn't know what to say or what to do. Whether to cry, smile, laugh, scream.....i had NO clue! So i just hugged her and told her i loved her and congratulations and then i went out side called my best girl Rachie and cried my eyes out for a little while. Don't get me wrong I'm am so happy inside but im so upset because it hurts for me too want a child so badly and someone else who wasn't planning on having children to be pregnant. I guess that how the cookie crumbles though.

I never said anything to Scott i knew he would get mad so i just kept quiet. My mom-n-law kinda noticed i was upset and she asked me if i was OK when we got in the truck to go to Mamow's house. I just told her yeah. I didn't want to ruin her excitement.

Maybe one day....................
Love Chole

3 comments:

Rachie said...

And when that one days comes, you will be a great momma. I wish I could say that I understood the reasoning behind why you arent blessed with children yet but you know that old saying "Good things come to those who wait" You will be blessed Chole. It just may be a longer wait than you hope for. I wish I could snap my fingers and give you what you deserve the most. You can borrow mine whenever you need too!! LOL :) I love you Chole and I cant wait to get that phone call but until then, some how some way, you will make it through and I will be there with you through it all!!!

Me said...

rae is right chole.. i have NO idea what you are going thru right now.. but my every hope is that you will have as many children as you please and more.. you will be a wonderful mother.. i have big dumbo ears if you ever need them..

Krissie said...

I found you through the Easter Challenge - and my heart goes out to you! DH and I have been baby dancing for almost 2 years, and no baby. We have friends who keep having tons of babies, and we're all alone. It took me a long time to be okay with that, and I still have bad days. I just had to realize that my little family is enough, but I still hope for a little one one day.