CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dream........

So, i have been thinking serously of what i would be happy doing for the rest of my life......i really think my passion is in photography! I know it sounds weird but i really do think that is what my heart is leaning towards. I've been unhappy with my job and i know anywhere you work isn't going to be a hunky dory everyday but i truly believe you should be able to go to work and be happy. You shouldnt HATE getting up in the morning to go to work.

So, last week i emailed a photographer i found on the web and ask him for some pointers on what to do to start up with photography? I would never believe it but he emailed me back!! He wants me to email him my dreams, and goals in photography and also he wants to see some of my pictures to give an honest critique of my work.

I have asked several friends and people in my family if i could take their pictures to kinda have something to put together for people to see. I have 6 nieces and 1 nephew i want to photograph and my best friend Rachel has 2 children and my friend Amy is pregnant so i could take some maternity pictures!! Yea i'm kinda excited but im trying to control it so i dont get shot down and get my feelings hurt. The only thing that would make it so much better would be if my husband liked taking pictures!

I've had what i think are some pretty good ideas on where i want to start now if i could only find the time to do it! I could sit and look at web sites of photographers all day long! Not kidding....i could promise. Maybe once i ge my foot in the door i could save some money and really get me a good camera. I just recently got a new camera that was expensice to ME..........$400 is expensive to my pocket book. Maybe once i get some pictures taken i'll post them and share them with ya!
Love to all, Chole

0 comments: