CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Our Tacky Christmas Party!!

Scott and i have been together for almost 7 years now. He has 6 guys that they all have been great friends since grade school if not before that! Well those 6 guys Josh, Justin, Jason, Lee, Clay and Brad have most wonderful wives and 6 of my closest girls Tierney, Candice, Erica, Jennifer, Tracy, and Natalie. Every year we have a Christmas Party. This year we decided to make it a little different.....we had a Tacky Christmas Party!! I was a blast everyone had so much fun. Here are some pics hope you all enjoy!

Scott and Nichole
Scott and Josh
Tierney and Nichole
Bad pic but had to post it!!! Nichole, Erica, and Candice Joy
Josh with his HIGH water pants! Yikes
As you all can see Candice was having a GREAT time....a drink in both hands!
Justin
Erica..... ohh that HAIR!
Tracy
Clay with his polyester shirt, jacket and pants!
Natalie and Jennifer....don't they look like Teachers?? They are!
We had such a great time. First time we all have gotten together since Erica, Tracy, Jennifer and Candice had the munchkins! We should really do this more. I miss us spending time together.

2 comments:

Me said...

i need to post some pictures.. if i could get blogger smart.... that party looked like a ton of fun!!

Linds said...

Hi! Just checking in.. I'm doing Shannon's Easter Challenge too. Was just reading through your blog, and I just wanted to tell you that I can totally understand where you're coming from in your post where your sister in law told everyone that she is pregnant. I'm kind of in the same situation as you.. I've been with my husband going on 9 years now, and we've only been married for about 4 months. All of my co workers are on a baby kick right now, and it scares me because I want it too... but so not ready to be pregnant. Lol blah blah blah! Anyways, just wanted to check in... best of luck on the challenge!