CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Well i finally did it.......

I've always loved taking pictures of people, animals, friends, family, or just buildings. Several weeks ago a very good friend of mine told me i should really consider taking pictures for a living. Well...i sat and thought about it for a long time and finally i started kinda thinking i could possibly do it....i could be a photographer....maybe. I started looking into photography on the internet and researching other photographers work. I emailed a photographer in Brandon to see if he could give me some advice on what to do and how to start. He ask me to get some stuff together and email him. These are some of the pictures im sending to him. Hope you all enjoy them. I know i need a lot of work but they aren't too bad. Thanks Rachel for letting me photograph you and your children you all mean so much to me and i love you all. The fireman is my husband Scott and some of our fellow firefighters at Monterey Volunteer Fire Department. I have one picture of my handsome brother in law playing high school footbal and several of my gorgeous niece Chloe.
























I hope you all enjoyed them please leave me a comment and if you would like for me to photograph something for you please let me know! I already have some people wanting me to photograph there engagement pictures and pictures at there wedding in June in Destin...I cant begin to tell you how excited i am. Thanks and love to all!! Chole

1 comments:

Rachie said...

Chole, you take BEAUTIFUL pictures and I can’t thank you enough for taking pictures of the kids for me. Every time I look at them, tears come to my eyes. You captured moments with them that I’ve wanted to capture for years. Thank you. How can I ever repay you? Never give up on a dream that you hold in the palm of your hand. You are so talented and you have the ability to bring smiles to the world with that talent!!! Love you lots!!!!!