CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, December 3, 2007

Yadda Yadda......

Sometimes i feel like i have too much to say and sometimes I'm just blah and i have nothing! Writers block i guess? Well today i heard from my cousin Megan that she moved to Horn Lake, Ms....don't ask me how far away it is but i do know she said she's like 20min from Memphis! Ahhh the memories! OK well Megan and i are so close in age it's not even funny. We are like 9 days apart....i think I'm the oldest and if I'm not i should be cause I'm the biggest!

We are so much a like i think anyways except for the fact she has 3 kids (Haley 5, Bethany 2, and Gentry is 2 months) and i have NONE :-( I know sad huh? Hopefully one day.... a good friend of mine gave me some good advice about it though....she told me that i need to pray for the Lord to fulfill my life. It's not a fulfilling that my husband, children, friends or family can fill its a void i have to fill with Him.

I remember all the years at Christmas at my Grandma Cory's house...we had so much fun. I can remember even though i didn't like it the red and green punch she would make up in milk jugs for us to drink, and the divinity she would make....mmmmm. She was a wonderful grandma and i bet Megan would say the same. Megan and i are related by my Mother is her mom's Aunt! I know weird huh that we are so close in age and my Mother is her mom's Aunt!!

Well i kinda feel like this blog has absolutely NO meaning.....it's almost like I'm just typing to type because i haven't in soooo long! I was kinda disappointed in myself when i opened my blog and my last entry was Tuesday November 20, 2007! Yikes that feels like so long ago to some maybe not but to me so long long ago!

Megan forwarded me some pictures of the kids so I'll see if i can't get them attached to this blog when i get home or in the next few days. Love to all.
Chole

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Nickle, you are older.