CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Easter Challenge

Well. I joined Shannon's Easter Challenge. I'm excited but i have NO faith in myself EVER. I tell myself i WILL NOT be able to lose weight especially 125lbs!! I know i know 125!! I want to lose that over the next year. I can do it or some of it i think. I really do want to be healthy so badly but i have no confidence. HELP!!!!!!! My husband is NO help either. I went to the grocery the other day to buy stuff for starting hard and heavy on the Easter Challenge and Scott was like "I cant eat anything in that buggy, there isn't any snacks, blah, blah, blah" I'm not gonna give up though. He is going out of town for a week hunting and i hope over the next week i can at least lose 4lbs. I CAN DO IT!

I just want to be normal. I have so many friends that are smaller and i don't want to be skinny but i just don't want a nasty stomach and fat thighs and big arms. I just want to be able to wear cute clothes and feel attractive. BUT i get frustrated and i eat. Just like a little while ago my husband aggravated me and i ate Cheetos! What am i doing to myself. Ugggghhh.

Tomorrow is another day and i CAN do better and i WILL do better. I can be strong. I can be beautiful. I can feel good about myself and I WILL!

4 comments:

Felicia said...

Hello!!

You are so right. YOU CAN DO IT!! This is going to be your year for a whole new you!!

Best wishes to you on your journey!!

*huggles*
Felicia =0)
Easter Challenge Teammate

Carleen said...

just have to say your story sounds similar to my own...we CAN do this- you and i have about the same amount to lose :) lets kick butt on this !!
Take Care

Linds said...

You can do it! you're right! Tomorrow is another day! My husband isn't always on board either but he has no choice if I don't buy the snack foods, he can't eat them, and has no choice but to eat what I buy. Eventually he'll come around!!

Anonymous said...

You really can do it! It is hard though... Being an emotional eater makes it even harder. But we all understand and are here to support you. You can do it and you WILL do it!!!!!!!!