CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, January 7, 2008

2 lbs....

Ok.....so i'm not in the best mood although Chubby Chick made it so much better!! I only lost 2 lbs this week. Maybe my husband coming back from his huntong trip and wanting to go eat at the Mexican restraunt and me eating lots of chips, cheese dip, salsa, rice, beans, and a beef fajita quesadilla with sour cream had something to do with the only 2 lb loss. Oh well next Monday will be so much better.

I didnt exercise but 2 days and i walked a mile both of those days. Today i am going to walk another mile after lunch and tonight i am going to my walking tape. I dont care what else i have to do im walking that tape tonight. I would walk around the neighborhood and i might make my husband do that tonight!! Quality time.....i'm sure he will love it! Ha funny.

Tonight i think i'm gonna cook some chicken breast and have veggies and maybe a salad.

Well i hope everyone did well this past week. Congrats to all who lost and if anybody didn't lose its ok just means you will lose more next week.

2 comments:

Linds said...

YAY... congrats on the loss! It is frustrating when you think you've lost more than you actually lost, but a loss is a loss!! Keep up the great work!!

Cherry Dolphin said...

2 lbs is great! I know it's not as much as you were hoping, but maybe it'll just make next weeks weigh in that much better, you know? Besides, it's ALWAYS better than gaining!

Congratulations, and keep up the great work!