CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Why do i always do this........

it never fails i always disapoint myself. We had lunch brought in today from a Mexican restraunt at work. Well i thought i did good eating just lettuce, cheese, salsa, beef strips, some rice, guacamole, a a small bit of sour cream.............well i after i ate i went and got me a sopapilla ya know the little braed thing with honey on it and butter. OMG i am so mad at myself. I wish i could take it back now. I should have thought about it for a split second longer and i could have talked myself out of it.

Now i know i will get on the scale and have gained.

2 comments:

Krissie said...

Friend, we are never gonna be perfect. We're all gonna have moments of weakness. It's just who we are. What is important is to dust yourself off, do a little extra activity tonight, and move on. Realize your mistake and learn from it. I was having problems with chocolate chips. Did I quit or get down on myself 'cause I'd had a few handfuls? NO. I had my husband hide them, and I moved on.

I don't know if you're a Biggest Loser fan, but a few weeks ago, Bob stood there with a big piece of cheesecake and said it was okay to have dessert a few times a month. Let this be your dessert for the week.

Please don't quit! We all need each other!

Foodie Girl said...

Sometimes the small disappoints are what we need to get ourselves back on track. You can do it. I agree with what Krissie said. Let this be your "dessert" for the week.

Keep your head up, You are stronger than you know.