CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My New Year's Resolution!!!

I've never really made a Resolution before and i decided to make some this year!
Figured i better post them since today is the 2nd of January!

1. Lose weight. I would like to lose at least 100lbs and up to 125lbs. Maintain it and Exercise daily over the next year.
2. Eat Healthy and make healthy choices when eating out. Ask for a to-go box and put 1/2 of the food away before i start eating. Order less red meat. Eat more veggies. Lite dressing on salads.
3. Get my house organized.

That's not much! And i can do it. I will pray that the Lord will give me the strength and He will guide me to accomplish my goals.

I'll keep ya on a Monthly update of how it goes with the Organization!

3 comments:

Felicia said...

Two words : Sink Reflections. If you have a library close, check it out. Its an awesome book and will help you so much with the organization and stuff. Its a true how to that is actually do-able lol.

Love your list. You will be checking those off in no time!!

Best wishes!!
*huggles*
Felicia =0)
Easter Challenge Teammate

Anonymous said...

I think your resolutions are great!! I need to get more organized as well. Let me know if you find anything that helps with that one! My hubby is super organized... I think I drive him crazy :)

Me said...

GO CHOLE!!! you can do it!!!!!