CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Just call me Cinderella!

Guess what?????????? I just got the news from my Office Manager that......................................................................i can take off in May and go to DISNEY!!!!!!!!! Yeah. I am so excited. My sister invited me on her family vacation with her and her husband and children. We will spend 3 days at Universal Studios and 1 day at Magic Kingdom. I can not wait. Plus i will be atleast 50lb's lighter by then I HOPE!! Well let me just be realistic if i could be down by then i would be extatic. Makes me want to try even harderto lose this weight. Oh i am so excited. I feel bad i will be leaving my husband for that long but he isnt into the theme park thing. Me on the other hand oh baby bring it on. I love it. We will leave on the 21st and come home on the 26th.

My sister has been losing weight also and she has lost like 10 pounds already. She said she just doesnt want to have to ask for a belt extender for the rides. Me either!!
Tonight is my WW weigh in. Hope everyone is doing ok so far this week. Good luck to all.

Chole

3 comments:

Linds said...

Congrats on this week's weigh loss! YAY! And double YAY for getting to go to Disney. We went to Disneyland on in October as part of our honeymoon, and it was a blast! That's definately something to look forward to :)

Chubby Chick said...

That is fantastic! I'm sure you and your sister will have a great time. And how wonderful that you are BOTH losing weight! This trip will be a reward of sorts. Good for you guys!

I hope you have a great week! :)

Me said...

Yay for Chole!! I would love to go to Disney!! Maybe one of these days.. -me