CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, January 21, 2008

Weigh-In #3

Well I am down 2 more #'s. I'm excited because this is the first time i have ever been able to accomplish weight loss. For so many years i have tried diet after diet to get the weight off and i just cant do it. But not now. I am so glad i have the wonderful support system i do. All of ya'll on this challenge have helped me so very much. I know for a fact with out ya'll i would not have lost the weight i have.

I can remember before my wedding in 2005 i joined weight watchers hoping to shed some pounds before the big day. Well when i joined i was heavy but not as heavy as i am now. December 2007 i was the heaviest i have EVER been. Today January 2008 i am between what i was in 2005 and Christmas 2007. I am so close to being the weight i was before i got married. It's actually kinda weird how every time i want to cheat i think about having to blog about it. I dont want to have to blog about a gain or cheating or giving in to a temptation. I like blogging about positive things. Hopefully this time next Monday i can weigh in under an *85. I would love that.

I hope and pray all of you did well this week. I did ok. I really should have exercised more, but thats where this week comes into play i can improve for next week.
Love to all
Chole

5 comments:

Felicia said...

WOO HOO congrats on your loss!! You are doing GREAT!!

Keep up the inspiring work!!

Have a SUPER week!

*huggles*
=0)

Chubby Chick said...

Congrats on the loss! That is fantastic! Keep up the good work! :)

Foodie Girl said...

Good job Chole! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your weight loss.

Cherry Dolphin said...

Congrats on your loss! I agree with wanting to be able to post good things - many times knowing I'm going to have to blog either way has kept me from doing something bad.