CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Day1

I'm counting today as my Day1 because i didn't do great yesterday. I had to eat black eyed peas, cabage, and pork because it was the 1st and my family says you will have bad luck ALL YEAR LONG if you dont eat those things. Then last night i was depressed and ate Chetohs! Yes i know bad Nichole.

Well today is a new day for the begining of the new me! Im excited. You guys have no clue how much it has helped just seeing that people care and they are leaving me comments. It makes me feel like i have friends that i can count on for support. Thanks ya'll. I wont let us down!

This morning for breakfast i had Curves cereal and skim milk with some raisins.
Snack handful of baby carrots.
Lunch turkey sandwich on wheat, 100 cal snack pack, grapes.
Snack apple.
Supper i think i'm gonna have a grilled chicken salad.
Snack i bought a WW ice cream bar ummm.
Im gonna drink atleast 64oz water today.
When i get home i'm gonna do my 2mile walk video. (its so cold out to walk)

I guess tomorrow i'll let ya'll know if i stuck to it! I just want to get on the scale Monday and see some change i think that will be a huge motivator. I go to my WW meeting Tuesday night and i want to make Mrs. Case proud and show her i can lose. I joined WW October 9, 2007. I went to the OB for my yearly check up and when i weighed 300lbs she was like "Nichole you will never get pregnant if you do not get to a healthy weight" So i was so upset i want a baby so badly i long to be a Mother and a better one than i have. So that night on my way home i remembered WW meets at the Methodist Church in town. I went in and joined! I did good the 1st week lost 4lbs, the next week i maintained and over the next several wks i lost a total of 11lbs but i gained it all and then some. I lost all hope after gaining it all back everytimne i weighed in i was gaining. My sister tryed to keep me motivated but i just kept eating.

I'm going tonight to buy a digital scale. My scale at home says i weigh lots! but this am at work i weighed on a digital one and it was baaddd. uggghhh, but i'm not going to get discouraged maybe the scale isnt right. I'm just gonna go buy me a digital one and only weigh on it and the WW scale.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are going to do great this year!!!!!

Felicia said...

Now that sounds like a great plan you have going there!!!

I have to tell you... I got pregnant and I was over 300lbs. Now with that said it is NOT something you want to go through at that weight. Its hard in so many ways. If I had "planned" it lol I would have for sure lost as much as I could have. The worst was when I delivered I didn't fit anywhere and nothing fit me.

You take care of you. Get where you want to get and having that baby will be twice as joyous!!

You are going GREAT!! Keep at it!! One day at a time!

*huggles*
Felicia =0)
Easter Challenge Teammate