CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, January 10, 2008

White T-Shirt??? NO NO NO!!!!

Ok, i know this isn't about weight loss but i just know everyone will love it!

I graduated high school in 2000. 1 year earlier than i should have. I went on and started college right away. I thought the sooner i get in the sooner i get out. As most of you already know Chole is a BIG girl! In high school i was called Double D (for the big ta-ta's), The Giant, Suedo Girl, Good Year Blimp.....you name i got called it. I eventually learned how to just laugh at myself about it and it was OK. I'm glad i learned to just have a good laugh otherwise I'd be in some serious counseling sessions right now!

My first day of college i tried so hard to look good. Have my hair just right, wear the right shirt, the jeans that made my butt look the least large, the perfect shoes. Everything. And as most of you know i am not a girlie girl by far. I'm a Firefighter, EMT, i love to hunt, fish, go 4-wheeler riding, ride horse, work on cars, be outside, i skin my own deer, and i love just wearing my hair in a pony tail with my favorite pair of old jeans or jogging pant and an old t-shirt with some flip flops. But this day was important. I was the underdog. I was the youngest person in probably all of my classes.

So i found this really sexy low cut white top at Lane Bryant. Loved it!! I went in that day people talked, i made some friends, ate lunch with them, and afterwards headed to work. Well on the way to work i rolled the windows down to just get some fresh air. It was really hot and i was perspiration badly! In a midst of driving, and singing to the radio i kinda felt awkward for some reason. I couldn't put my finger on what was wrong but i knew something wasn't right. Now remember like i said I'm moderately obese, and have ta-ta's as big as Texas!

Low and behold guess what though??????? Chole didn't have her Bra on! No sir i sure didn't. I sat all day in classes, making friends most of whom were guys, went to lunch, and headed to work at 4:00 in the afternoon i FINALLY REALIZE I AINT GOT MY DADGUM BRA ON!!! OMG how much more embarrassing can life get. I didn't even want to go back to class the next day. I just knew someone had to have seen them. I mean how can you not notice some big ole girl with triple D's hangin past her belly button and probably outside my cute little white shirt!! Well i never wore the shirt again girls i thought maybe it was trying to tell me something like .... uhh big girls don't need to wear stuff like that!

Well i feel better knowing you are all at home or work right now laughing you booties off about to fall out of the chair or off the bed thinking OMG this poor girl! or OMG she is scarred for life. Yeah I know laugh it up girls!!

Ta-Ta's for now!!
Love Chole

P.S. By the way checking the ta-ta's to make sure they are secured before i leave the house is on my list every morning!

5 comments:

Rachie said...

ROTFLMAO!! WHAT MORE CAN I SAY? I LOVE YOU CHOLE!!! YOU AND YOUR STORIES ARE PRICELESS!!!

Linds said...

OH MY GOD... haha that is so funny!! Lol that is my laugh of the day, and I'm so embarassed for you! Those guys probably thought you were the best thing around!

Lol and by the way... the people who ever teased me for having a big chest... I look at them now and they are either flatter than a board, or paying for boobs... so a big ha ha to them!

Thanks for the story!!!

Krissie said...

Your story is hilarious! Poor you!

Carleen said...

wow...I"m a DD myself and I CAN"T Imagine leaving the house like that!!! its one of those look back and laugh moments eh??? You are a good sport...

Cherry Dolphin said...

:O Oh no!! I have to admit, I really did LMAO!!!