CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Day 2

Today is another day girls! I got my digital scale last night. Hope it's nice to me! I weighed in this morning and weighed exactly the same as the other day. Cant expect change in 1 day of eating good though. Plus my little monthly friend is visiting me right now so that has to make me weigh at least 2lbs more than usual! Ha yeah right huh?

I had my Curves cereal, raisins, and skim milk for breakfast this morning.
So far i have downed 33.8 oz of water and i'm filling her back up!
I brought another turkey on wheat sandwich for lunch.
Apple to snack, 100 cal pack of oreos, 100 cal pack of chips ahoy candy!!!, and 100 cal pack of crackers to eat with a string cheese.

I found the coolest snack last night at Wal-Mart!!!!! 100 cal pack Chips ahoy candy bites. They are candy covered cookie balls........and are they good OMG!!!! I ate a pack last night with some skim milk.

I am planning on walking my mile again today! I'll let ya know how it goes.

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Good luck today!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!

*huggles*
Felicia =0)
Easter Challenge Teammate

Cherry Dolphin said...

How is that Curves cereal? I was thinking of trying it myself... Anyway, keep up the good work, you are off to a great start! :)