CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, January 14, 2008

Weigh in #2

Well today is the official 2nd weigh in for the Easter Challenge. I hope all of you did well. Im shocked at the weight loss i have had during these past 2wks but i am happy as well. Thank you so much for your encouragements. It means so much to know i have people supporting me as i am supporting them and we are all so far apart.

Well for the big news......................scale said.............................good stuff!!!!!!!! Yahoo. I am so excited. I was a little discouraged because i know i could have made some better choices this weekend and my loss would have been more. Oh Well gotta save some excitement for next week huh? I promised myself i would not go back above 290!

Keep up the good work girls and i will post more later.
Chole

7 comments:

Felicia said...

WOO HOOO Thats wonderful~!! BYE BYE 290 for EVER!!!!

You are doing just GREAT! Keep up the amazing work.

Have a SUPER wonderful week!

*huggles*
Felicia =0)

Krissie said...

You are rocking girl!

I know sometimes I tell myself, "If I'd only (whatevered), I would hav lost more!" I've tried to change my mindset to think that I can be 90% on target and still lose. I have a tendency for black-or-white thinking, and I losing when I do things "almost" helps me realize I don't have to be perfect to be successful.

Chubby Chick said...

Wow! What a fantastic loss! You are doing so well... and I am SO happy for you! Keep up the good work! :)

Anonymous said...

Good-bye 290s! Good for you!

Cherry Dolphin said...

YAYYYYY!!! That's fantastic! You are doing terrific, keep it up!

Carleen said...

YAHOOO you and I are soo close in weight!! I'm so excited for you cuz I know how exciting it was for me to get under 290 last week!!!
congrats
thanks for the great comments on my blog-- I put a counter on aswell and before christmas it was aroudn 300 and now I'm over 1100!!! I really wonder whos reading ?!?!

have a great week

Anonymous said...

That is amazing!! You are only on week 2 and you are only 4 lbs away from your goal!!! YOU ROCK!