CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

You go girl!!!

So this exercise thing really isnt that bad. If you call what im doin exercise. I have been walking 1 mile a day. Last night i did my walk away the pounds 1 mile tape and at work during my lunch i eat quickly then go to walkin. Im kinda proud of myself.

Tonight is WW weigh in. I'll let you all know how that goes. When i weighed in last it wasnt good! But thats ok. Today when i was walking i ran into my big sister.....well she is older but much much smaller! She was so excited to see me exercising she almost fell out in the tunnell.

I really want to do this and im going to. I keep ready things in magazines and books, and on the internet about how people have lost 50, 75, 90, 150 lbs and it makes me feel like i have a chance. But then again i know you cant believe everything you read! I know i have it in me...i really do want to see myself accomplish something so extreme. If i could lose 50 lbs at this point i would be beside myself.

I have such a great encouragement......Amy a friend i work with keeps telling me she knows i can do it and to keep going. She reminds me are you drinking water, dont forget to walk. I really do appreciate how much she cares about me and my health. I have some great friends. Between her, Cass, and Rachie i dont know what i would do if i didnt have them.

I didnt eat breakfast and i know i should have! For lunch i had a turkey sandwich on wheat with mayo, 100 cal snack crackers, and some lettuce and cucumbers with italian dressing, oh and a string cheese. I dont think im gonna have anything else today until after the weigh in tonight! Ive gotten 40 oz of water down so far...im workin on 60.

NSV for the day....my friend was eatin chicken tetrazinni from the hospital and she can because she is pregnant my little adopted niece needs all the food she can get! Oh but i wanted some soooooo bad i sat and thought and thought... i wanted to go get me some of that instead of my bland food. But girls thank the Lord i had discipline!! I didnt i ate my little sandwich and veggies instead go Chole! Yahoo.

2 comments:

Linds said...

I always get very motivated by people who have lost a lot of weight as well. I know it's a lot of work, but it just kinda makes me think that it's feasible. It definately keeps me going (well in my case, get's me started!)

Carleen said...

Great job !! you can do this-- there are all kinds of success stories out there- and WE can be those too!! keep up the great work, any exercise IS excercise...you're doing great.