CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Steppin it up.......

Well i did it again girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WALKED ANOTHER MILE! Ya hooooooo. I am so proud of myself. I know some of you are like "i cant believe this girl she is so excited over 1 mile i walked 5".....but i have never been able to do this. OMG i am so excited. Everytime i do something good like exercise or make a good food choice i am so happy for me because its day 2 and i never make it past 1 to 2.

When i got back from walking there was the biggest, moist, chocolate, creamy, delicious (looking), wonderful BROWNIE on my desk! OH NO!!!!!!!!!! I hollered who put this on my desk and the girl in the office next to me said "i did" I picked it up and took it in her office and said I CANT EAT THIS! I have to lose 125lbs! She was beside herself. She was like it will be ok just eat it, it's just 1.........NONONONONONONO. I took it to my boss and she ate it. Whooooooo i was about to die!
Yay me.

9 comments:

Cherry Dolphin said...

Oh my gosh, that is a HUGE Non-Scale victory! I am so proud of you!! First on the mile, that's terrific! I need to get my butt in gear and get going on that myself! Secondly, to give up that brownie, ESPECIALLY when your co-worker was helping you "rationalize" it! It would have been too easy to give in, because someone gave you "permission" so to say. Good for you for turning it down, that's wonderfull!

Linds said...

Wow... that is willpower! Good for you! It's so hard sometimes because sometimes people just don't see where you're coming from... to them it's a brownie... but to you it's a whole lot more!

Congrats on walking the mile! Oh geesh I'm envious at the water you're drinking... it's such a battle for me to get the water in!!! Something I need to work on!

Keep up the good work!!

Carleen said...

HUGE HSV!! you rock!! good on you- I bet she'll think twice before tempting you again :)

Congrats on the walk- that is great, I've got to find a way to measure my root- I'm sure its not that far yet!! Take Care and have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB!!! That took some strength :)

Anonymous said...

Good for you on giving up that brownie! And for walking a mile, too. You're well on your way! When I read things like this, I feel strengthened myself, so thank you for writing about it.

Christine said...

Hey! Looking forward to kicking some butt with you in the Easter Challenge! :)))))

Me said...

You are doing awesome!!! keep it up and remember that i would love to go and walk w you on a break too!! i need the exercise too.. -me

Chubby Chick said...

Wow! Congrats on your NSV's!

And... congrats on your 2 lb. weight loss! That really is FANTASTIC!!! You lost! You lost! YOU LOST!!! Woo hoo!!!

Just think... you're already 1/6 of the way to reaching your Easter Challenge goal! That is FABULOUS!!! If you lose 2 lbs. in the next 12 weeks, you will have 24 lbs. off by Easter! That is TWICE what your goal is! So don't EVER be disappointed about a 2 lb. loss! If you continue at that pace... you will have lost 104 lbs. by the end of the year! :)

The only reason I lost so much this week is because I have so much TO lose... and I had recently gained A LOT of weight... and a lot of what I lost was water weight. I won't be posting big numbers like that every week... that's for sure. Honestly... if I can manage 2 lbs. a week... I will be happy.

So... be happy! Keep up the good work! You are doing this! And you WILL reach your goal! This year is going to be GREAT for all of us!!!

:)

Chubby Chick said...

PS: I LOVE your layout! The colors... and the pic of you and your hubby... are fabulous! :)