CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Down.....Down.....Down.....

Im getting kinda excited and probably shouldnt and i know i shouldnt tell this until Monday but the scale says i am 3 lbs lighter this am!! I am so excited. When i see a change in the number it makes me want to try harder today and tomorrow. I sure my new scale isnt lieing! That would totally pee pee me off. Last nigh i went to WW and before Christmas i was heaviest last night 6 pounds lighter by there scale. But you weigh more at night then you do in the morning. This morning even less. I would be so excited to just get below *** then i feel like it would be a down hill slop for me.

My big sister has invited me to go woth her and her family to Disney, and Universal this May. I hope i can atleast be 50 pounds lighter by then so i can fit better in some of the rides. Last summer i went and it was a tight squeeze in some and some i couldnt even squeeze in! I thought my rear was gonna fly off the ET ride in the middle of it!

I dont know if any of you do this but i have been hiding my weight from my husband. Last night i was trying to tell him how much i had lost since i started WW and i was like well 4 lbs from when i joined but 6 lbs from before Christmas because i had gained weight and weighed more than when i started in October. It was so confusing to him i was finally like look Scott when i get comfortable with my weight i will tell you how much i weigh ok. It kinda embarassing having all of you know how much i weigh.

I really want to post a before picture from Christmas when i was heaviest then every 20 or so pounds do a new picture. Encouragement for me anyways. My best friend ever Rachel is joining the Challenge. She emailed Shannon her weight Monday. Im so glad i have someone close to me to help. Oh and my mom in law momma Lola joined WW last night. Thanks God!!!!! Now she can back me up with the healthy eating. Last night after WW it was late and i didnt feel like cooking so i went to this place called Catfish One i got my hubby a Seafood Platter with everything..me i got boiled shrimp. It came with 4 very small boiled potatoes, 3 hushpuppies, and about 4 oz coleslaw. I ate my entire plate and was full but i still had 5 or 6 fried dill pickles..yikes..... i know i know.

Hope everyone does well this week. Keep up the good work.
Chole

5 comments:

Felicia said...

"pee pee me off" ROFLMAO Sorry but that cracked me up!

Great job on the loss. That is wonderful!!! I am so glad to hear you have near and dears that are joining in on the getting Healthy! That will make it so much easier!!

There is nothing hubby doesnt know. Its just always been that way. I cant imagine having something I was to embarassed to tell him. Especially when lol at 427lbs there was no way I could have lied or hid it lol.

He loves you so dont worry about it. Whats it matter if he knows your weight? Trust him!

Have a good one!
*huggles*
Felicia =0)

Rachie said...

Keep up the good work Chole!!! I'm so proud of you!! You have an amazing willpower that I admire!! I wish I had some of it!! You are gonna be the hottest chic on the beach when we go in June!!! :):):) LOVE YOU!!! YOU ARE THE BEST FRIEND EVER!!!!

Foodie Girl said...

Hi Chole. I have been reading your blog for several weeks now. I found you through Christine. I live in Wichita, KS and I just want you to know I agree with how hard it is to tell your husband about the weight. I am in the same boat when it comes to my boyfriend. It's really hard. I have had to hide this blog from him also. I don't like doing it, but it is very embarassing to me. Hang in there. You will be at your summer goal before you know it!

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Congrats on the loss! I had a similar issue about sharing my weight with the people close to me but it got easier the more I lost. And I think you should totally blog about your most embarrassing moment! I bet you'll find it surprisingly liberating. :)

Carleen said...

good job- your doing great!! I've been kinda keeping my WL secret from a few people in my life...my DH is now on track to lose now so thats very helpful...but I didn't really tell very many other people... but they've started to notice which is NICE!!
Take Care of yourself