CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Do you ever feel......

like you just spinning. I have had so much going on this wk and last wk. I have a HazMat Tech class i am taking for the next 2 wks every night including Saturday from 6 pm - 11pm. talk about tired. Then to add to it my Medical Assisting license is about to expire so i have been wroking on renewing it by taking self study courses. Ughh. I had to take off work yesterday just to finish the test's. Amongst all this stress i just knew i was going to gain from Monday but i havent thank God! I havent had time to exercise or really get my water in. But im down to *84.4 this morning.

Finally below *85. Makes me feel like i have accomplished something. Thats down a total of 17 pounds since Christmas. Now if i can just continue to lose and keep it off. I think the maintaining the weight loss is the hardest part. I know i can eat one thing wrong and i yo yo up and down on my weight. I ate some red beans and rice one night last week and the next morning i had gained 2 pounds. I was like OMG how can i gain 2 by eating 1/2 small bowl of red beans. But i did. Last night i had 2 slices of cheese pizza and i just knew i was going to weigh this morning and have gained but i didnt.

I hope you all did well with the weigh in. I cant wait to have time to read every one's blog's from this week.
Chole

2 comments:

Linds said...

You have done such a great job since Christmas! 17 lbs is FANTASTIC!! You are right, it's so hard to maintain it, but you're definately doing it!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Cherry Dolphin said...

I agree - you HAVE done a great job! Congrats on making it under 285 - and 17 lbs in less than a month is HUGE! I am so happy for you - keep it up! :)